Tuesday, May 26, 2009

More Prague Photos

Uncle A was quick to point out that Joel was missing from all our trip photos. (Can you guess who was taking all the pictures?) He promptly sent us several photos with Joel in them so we could remedy the situation. So here are some to prove that Joel in fact did more than just act as photographer on the trip...
Looking out the top of Prague's "Eiffel tower"

The whole crew in the big park where the picnic, pony rides, funicular and tower were.

Joel reliving his childhood (and helping the kids pedal). Isn't this a great merry-go-round?

1 comment:

rachel y alb said...

I like to be part of the construction of this blog. It makes me feel useful! :)
Although, now that I see Joel in the pictures, I think Simon, Clover, Aunt R and you are less harmful to the eye...je,je.