Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Catching up--Prague


Well, after getting a head start on our trip photos, I have been pretty slow getting up the rest! So here is a bit from Prague, where we met up with Joel's sister and her husband.


Clover grooving to the street musicians on the Charles Bridge

Aunt R and Uncle A by Prague's clock tower

One view from the top of the clock tower

Excerpt from a Classical Music Concert at Prague Castle
(There were so many classical concerts being advertised in Prague, 
and we were glad to be able to go to one)

Picnic in the park at the top of the hill (we took a funicular to get there)


Pony Rides in the park (we were pleased to see the ponies being treated very humanely)


Wiped out on the train ride to Vienna

1 comment:

rachel y alb said...

Hey Hilary: Where was Joel in this trip??
Did he stay at home?
Good that Uncle Alberto Gilolmo Jimenez Lopez Alonso Herrera Pascual... (that´s how we call "Uncle A" in Spain) made some pictures with his camera. I´ll send them to you.
I like the ruin castle!