Gideon is putting two words together more and more. The best was yesterday when I was making rolls. He is always very interested in anything happening in the kitchen, and always wants to see what I am making. (It makes for a lot of one-handed cooking).
Anyway, he was "helping" me make rolls, and I had to set the dough aside to rest. He kept wanting to see it, and then when it was finally time to take it out and shape it, he announced, "Done sleep!" Yes, the dough is done sleeping.
Just a few minutes ago I overheard Simon replying to Clover, "2000 days is about 6 years--you'd be 11 years old by then!" This is what you get when you have a very literal 7-year-old and a 5-year-old who likes to exaggerate. ("I'm not doing that again for 2000 days!")
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Uncle Alberto and Aunt Rachel found this very very very funny. We miss you!
Post a Comment