Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Here's a picture Simon drew about a week ago. I think he said it's Luke Skywalker in his spaceship shooting bad guys as "Hot Solo" looks on. (Keep in mind he's never seen any part of the Star Wars movies). But what I want to point out at the moment is not the drawing itself but all the numbers around it.

A closer look...

The other day I overheard them planning a birthday party for Clover's doll, and they were "calling" all the guests to invite them. It was pretty cute to hear all the pretend phone conversations. After a couple minutes, I realized that they were calling all the books of the Bible to invite them to the party. ("Hello, Lamentations, we're having a party..." "Oh, Deuteronomy can't come that day.") The numbers on the paper are the phone numbers, and they crossed out the numbers of the guests who couldn't make it.

No comments: