Here is Clover's creation from last Friday night at our church's kids' program. The story was Moses and the burning bush. I haven't heard the version where the sheep can fly and God sends a flaming bush out of the sky straight for Moses, who is lying prostrate on the ground. Good thing it wasn't a consuming fire...
Saturday, October 31, 2009
I Haven't Heard This Version of the Story...
Here is Clover's creation from last Friday night at our church's kids' program. The story was Moses and the burning bush. I haven't heard the version where the sheep can fly and God sends a flaming bush out of the sky straight for Moses, who is lying prostrate on the ground. Good thing it wasn't a consuming fire...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh i can't wait for pictures like this to come home...you must just laugh all of the time!!
Yep, definitely lots of laughing! :-)
Post a Comment